Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

BattleFrog

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BattleFrog

Everyone should take a look at BattleFrog it is the real deal, http://battlefrogseries.com/about/about-battlefrog

I did a 10k one, beat me up pretty bad. I'd definitely recommend training for and doing those events for functional fitness tests.

Comment

I heard about it. Half interested and half annoyed. "here we go again another thing with the SEAL brand stamped on it....."

Comment

I agree MadDog. I wish SEALs would go back to laying low and being quiet about what they do. Too many SEAL this and SEAL that going around

Comment

absolutely fantastic mud run and afterwards you can meet some ex-SEALs. Great experience, Great run

Comment

I haven't done it yet. I've done a Spartan Sprint and Super. These races are becoming recruiting events. I'm surprised the Navy doesn't have a booth at every one.

Comment

Did a GoRuck Tough event a few weeks ago...you want to talk about a mental and physical challenge. Wish I had time before I ship to do a Heavy.

Comment

They are awesome!! I ran the Xtreme class battlefrog last spring, which is the only way to go in my opinion! The Xtreme class allows you to run as many laps as you can in between the hours of 8:30am and starting your last lap before 3pm (I believe). One lap which was roughly 6 miles isn't really too intense and for anyone seriously considering a career in NSW. I was able to complete 3 laps and I was only 10 minutes short of starting a 4th before I timed out. Overall it was a incredible experience, and I cant wait for the next one. I am going to the one in NC in March this year. If anyone else is going.. Let me know and we can meet up, train, and or compete together!

Comment

Working...
                X