Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

SEAL Workout Plan?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SEAL Workout Plan?

Hey, guys. I know I'm not the only person trying to find a good workout plan to help increase PST scores. So I'll get to the point, I took a workout for 3 Navy SEAL work out videos that are all related to each other and it'll be posted below. I just want to ask when should I include running and swimming, or should I just have an entire different workout routine?

Here's the workout plan I took from the videos:
    U.S Navy SEAL Workout:

On this site there's a free, and well planned training guide. It's in the "training" link.

Comment

I know there is, but that it's more technical since I do not have everything I need such as a pool to swim in every other day. As well as my summer is going to be packed with me not being home because of a military youth organization I'm in. I'll still review it so thank you!

Comment

If a pool isn't available then you can use alternatives such as cycling, rowing, or just running. I know a stew smith article that may help you. I'll PM it to you.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

I use stew smiths 12 weeks to BUD/s workout program, I've done the program about 3 times and it's very effective.

Comment

can someone link the training program on here i cant find it.

Comment

Which one? The PTG?

Comment

oh thats the one you are talking about? ok i have been using that one works well. im curious about this stew smith 12 week program? is that worth it or just stick to the PTG if ive already been doing it.
                  one other thing pain running from side of knee down to foot, what should i do? just leave it be and hopefully itll heal or?

Comment

Honestly, I'd stick to the PTG and every 2-4 weeks do a mock PST and reevaluate your progress and adjust your pt. I'm planning on using stew smith programs after I finish the PTG and get my contract. The PST is my main concern at this moment in time. About that pain, just stretch it and use a foam roller. If you can, I would play it safe and see a physical therapist.

Comment

Yea bro i cant find the link i bought it about a year ago, a active duty SEAL recommended it, he said that's what he used to prepare. The tittle of the book is " The Complete Guide To Navy SEAL Fitness" inside it has the program. Stew even signed the book " Never quit, stew smith".

Comment

Although these are all great resources but let's keep in mind that there's NO WAY to come any more prepared. I've heard from some several special operators and they told me the only way to find out your preparedness is to go through the experience for yourself. So we have no saying on what will get us through. At the end of the day, it's on your personal resolve(reasons).

Comment

I understand what you mean Robo, but I don't think anyone was saying that these workout guides guarantee them success through BUD/S. They were simply saying that it helps their PST scores and what not.

Comment

oh I see what you mean, sorry for the confusion bro.

Comment

Working...
                            X