Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
2 of 2 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

whats the best buds prep location/course?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• whats the best buds prep location/course?

Hi, all I can see myself being is a seal one day and I don't care how much work I have to put in or how much I need to endure to reach my goals,I absolutely would rather die than give up on my dream. The only real problem I've had is that theirs so much info out their almost too much info it makes it hard to focus on one particular training without feeling like your constantly missing something whether it be more rucking, running, swimming, calistetics, weight training, etc. I was wondering if there was a place one could go to be able to be guided in a sense by former NSW cadre, like finding a Yoda to your Luke Skywalker, or like an "enlightened one" journeying to his/her Shaolin monastery equivalent to refine ones Chee but a BUDS prep equivalent. I've heard of sealift and that seems like a very viable option to almost safety check BUDS readiness but I was really wondering what else is out there if anything else is since this is such a niche market. For me, the price is not a problem I would gladly save up any amount of money necessary to bring me one step closer to meeting my goals and as I'm now twenty and plan to enlist after college, times running thin, any help would be much appreciated, Thank you.

Have you looked into the physical training guide that is on this website? That alone will get you started. No need to waste your money on those camps because there is nothing out there that can really "prepare" you for any SOF pipeline, speaking from my buddies who are in NSW and Army SOF programs that have succeeded.

Comment

I have heard that first part so many times. Just train and youll know when youre ready. No need for those money hungry camps. Goodluck

Comment

Working...
      X