Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Exercise program for 3+ years

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exercise program for 3+ years

I'm a Junior in highschool looking into entering the SEALs, and I'm planning on completing a college degree before enlisting. All said it will probably be three years before I join. The PTG gives a variation for a training period longer than 26 weeks but would this apply to a three year period? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Originally posted by ChristianTeoli View Post
    I'm a Junior in highschool looking into entering the SEALs, and I'm planning on completing a college degree before enlisting. All said it will probably be three years before I join. The PTG gives a variation for a training period longer than 26 weeks but would this apply to a three year period? Any tips or advice would be greatly appreciated.
    Hey Christian, don’t quote me on this I just giving my opinion. Train, train and train some more. If I was you I’d play sport and pick up martial arts. Sport is self explanatory. Martial art is good for overall fitness and defence. And of course study hard, you might be fit but you need high marks to better you’re chances. As for the 26 weeks I believe some one else will help you with that. Remember this is just my opinion I’m sure people after can give more or correct information after me

Comment

Thanks for the advice! I'm actually involved in Krav Maga at the moment, not sure if its the best martial art but it does work a lot with defense.

Comment

Working...
      X