Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Download the free Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/naval-sp...roke-guide.pdf
See more
See less

Will be out of high school on june 1st! Murrieta, CA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will be out of high school on june 1st! Murrieta, CA

I am posting this early so we can get stuff ready like backpacks for hiking, surf zone, telephone pole kindove ****, but I leave in about 5 weeks which gives us plenty of time. Like I said I live in the So-Cal city of Murrieta, but have a car and once HS is over will have free time to go places I.E. oceanside for the beach and other things. Looking to go hard core and get in even better shape, anyone willing or have any guidance on what to do sort of thing, it will be much appreciated.
    Sure the only easy day was yesterday, but that is what makes life worth living

Re: Will be out of high school on june 1st! Murrieta, CA

Originally posted by bkstewart10 View Post
    I am posting this early so we can get stuff ready like backpacks for hiking, surf zone, telephone pole kindove ****, but I leave in about 5 weeks which gives us plenty of time. Like I said I live in the So-Cal city of Murrieta, but have a car and once HS is over will have free time to go places I.E. oceanside for the beach and other things. Looking to go hard core and get in even better shape, anyone willing or have any guidance on what to do sort of thing, it will be much appreciated.
    I live in Southern Orange County. Let me know if you want to go for some ocean swims or anything of the sort!

Comment

Originally posted by bkstewart10 View Post
      I live in Murrieta too, let me know if you wanna do some swims, backpacking, or training man.

Comment

Ya both are great! can't wait to start it up

Comment

bkstwart:

I live off clinton keith(15 side), near MVHS so hit me up if you want to get a workout in before I head back to school in Arizona. PM me.

Comment

Ya definitely I live off of Cal Oaks by shivela so I am thinking this weekend for sure to do something

Comment

http://www.goldstar.com/events/san-b...?format=mobile how does this sound

Comment

Anyone want to hike/ruck Saddleback Mountain?

Comment

Where's that located?

Comment

Working...
                  X