Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scout Team Road Trip

Would you be interested in attending an event to find out more about us and maybe get in a little workout? We're putting together a list of places for a road trip. PM Scott Williams (Admin)and tell him your location.
2 of 2 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Download the free Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/naval-sp...roke-guide.pdf
See more
See less

Boston, MA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston, MA

Anyone looking to train in the Boston, MA area? I'm currently living in Southie and generally available evenings - hit me up if you're interested.

Re: Boston, MA

Hey, I'm also in the Boston,MA area but had a quick question for you since you live IN BOSTON. Do you know where the NSW office in Boston is and do you have their number? I have been trying to contact them for a while but have no clue where they are. Maybe we could set something up with them? Stations are usually good with weekend PT...etc.

Comment

I am just outside of Boston. I usually train after 6 on nights as well.

Comment

Im in the Worcester suburbs half of the year.
        -Luke

Comment

Originally posted by welder162 View Post
          Hey, I'm also in the Boston,MA area but had a quick question for you since you live IN BOSTON. Do you know where the NSW office in Boston is and do you have their number? I have been trying to contact them for a while but have no clue where they are. Maybe we could set something up with them? Stations are usually good with weekend PT...etc.
          Not exactly sure - I've actually been working with the recruiting office in Waltham, and have spoken with OS1 Herndon, who's the SWONEC guy in our area. I'd be happy to give you his number if you want to PM me.

Comment

Hey man,

I'm in Cambridge and would be down to meet up. I generally can't do evenings, but maybe we can get some guys together for Saturday workouts?

Let me know,
            David

Comment

Working...
            X