Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Federal way to Renton, WA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Federal way to Renton, WA

Looking for someone to compete with between federal way to Renton. I live and work between both. There's a pool in federal way which I hear is free if you hold a DEP card. And I know of a few tracks for speed work and trails for longer runs. Also could use somebody as a buddy for mountain hikes in surrounding areas.

Re: Federal way to Renton, WA

Sent you a PM

Comment

I'm down in Bellevue usually once a week or two. Depending on what time you usually train, I could come and join you occasionally.
      Somewhere a true believer is training to kill us. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs; his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. He is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at night, he is home. He knows only the cause.

For this reason, we do not quit.

Comment

Hey Fellas, I have a training facility that you can come use, only problem is that its up in Shoreline. Currently have Coast Guard, Navy, and another Seal hopeful like yourselves. More then willing to help out.

Comment

What is this training facility? Free and private or commercial?
          Navy SEAL & SWCC Scout Team

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."

John F. Kennedy
          35th President of U.S. 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

Comment

Scott it is free and private.

Comment

My private training gym is fully equipped and has a clean warm lake 20 feet away that measures .5 miles long. Current Seal trainee needs the competition as well.

Comment

Hey Darrish,

Are you still training SEAL/SWCC hopefuls?

Comment

Working...
                X