Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section [https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html]. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
2 of 2 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Lack of energy while training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lack of energy while training

I think that this has a lot to do with what I have for breakfast. Most days I'm having 2 scrambled eggs, maybe 1 piece of whole wheat toast, turkey bacon, coffee, a glass of milk and orange juice, and water. does anyone have any suggestions on what to eat for more energy in the morning before the gym?

First things first, how many hours of sleep do you get?

Comment

It varies sometimes. I try to get about 9 hours each night but because of work and school I cant always get a full night. also even if I know I can get the full 8 or 9 hours I only see myself still getting about 6.5 a night just about and I just wont be able to fall back asleep.

Comment

Cut the coffee. When your body is used to using coffee every morning to get started you won't be able to perform without it. Add in some fruit and I would definitely add more eggs or more toast/oats. Definitely recommend oats.

Comment

Oatmeal I think is the ultimate breakfast. It's quick to make it's cheap and it's very healthy, just don't drown it in sugar. I personally have a large dinner and just eat something small for breakfast (fruit, oatmeal) and I feel great. How you feel energy wise has as much to do with what you ate for dinner as it does what you eat right before you workout.

Comment

Eat more carbs, get 200 mg caffeine and adjust as necessary

Comment

Working...
            X