Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
2 of 2 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Should I wait or sign?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should I wait or sign?

Spoke to seal scout. He said the seals would be weary when trying to train with me so I should join. Recruiter says the same thing and is dodging around when I mention QNJ. Also timing with school is in the way with school, though scout says I can get an excuse. About to say fudge it and join though other people have said just wait, anyone else think that too?

I would suggest waiting. Keep kicking A$$ and get stronger and strengthen your mind. Good PST scores only take you so far, intellect and character do the rest.

Not to be rude as annoying as it is when people mention this. But take more time to properly write out what your question is. Can barely understand what you're trying to say or describe and from that alone suggest waiting.

No Team wants a guy that can barely speak

What do you even mean by this:

"Also timing with school is in the way with school, though scout says I can get an excuse."
    "He said the seals would be weary when trying to train with me so I should join."

Rephrase your questions with more effort and you will get better replies.

If the SEAL's scouts are "weary" about training with you the last thing you should do is sign.

Define Weary:

1: exhausted in strength, endurance, vigor, or freshness
    2: expressing or characteristic of weariness
    • a weary sign

3: having one's patience, tolerance, or pleasure exhaustedy
    • soon grew weary of waiting
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
    X