Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Hoo-ya hey, did you run today?!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LSD: 1:32:45 - 10.45 miles. Was going for a 90 min run and seeing how far I got, second half took 2:45 min longer which I'd like to improve upon, i.e. getting a more consistent running pace throughout a LSD/ Conditioning run
    "Search for approval from within, not from others" -David Goggins

Comment

• Half Iron man today.

Run split: 13.1 Mile run : 1:54:48 (8:45 avg pace)

Keep it up boys, they say this is profession is the running man's game.

Comment

• Originally posted by BenRob2 View Post
        Half Iron man today.

Run split: 13.1 Mile run : 1:54:48 (8:45 avg pace)

Keep it up boys, they say this is profession is the running man's game.
        Awesome job dude! What were your other splits?
        "Those who will not risk cannot win" - John Paul Jones

Comment

• Originally posted by JJones View Post

Awesome job dude! What were your other splits?
          Haha, not as impressive, but I got

1.2 mile swim: 49:36 (I got disoriented in the murky lake water and swam in zigzags, majorly affecting my swim time, I was shooting for approx. 35 min) I learned to sight a lot better by the end and my next swim will be solid

56 mile bike: 2:58:07 (19 MPH avg. I'll definitely get faster next time)

13.1 mile run: 1:58:48 (8:45 avg pace) finished with great sprint at 5:40 pace

Comment

• Ran 7 miles today. Did it in 49 minutes, which would put me at about a 7 minute mile pace.
            "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -Thomas Paine

Comment

• I tested myself on the 1 1/2 mile this morning to see where I was. I got a 9:47. Needless to say I am not very happy. It's definitely a downgrade from the 9:13 I had back in November. I guess it's a wake up call from the slacking I've been doing while it's been cold. Time to get back in the groove...

Comment

• Originally posted by USNSCC_Guru View Post
                I tested myself on the 1 1/2 mile this morning to see where I was. I got a 9:47. Needless to say I am not very happy. It's definitely a downgrade from the 9:13 I had back in November. I guess it's a wake up call from the slacking I've been doing while it's been cold. Time to get back in the groove...
                Me too man! Just keep working and try not to dwell on the cold too much... Winter sucks. (I live in Wisconsin)

Comment

• Ran my first ever half marathon today and clocked in at 1:45. I usually can run sub 20 min 5k’s and my 4 mile timed runs are pretty good, but since it’s my first 13.1, I wasn’t sure about how I could properly pace myself. Nonetheless, do you guys think it’s a good time, especially since it’s my first time running a half marathon?
                  "Those who expect to reap the blessings of freedom must, like men, undergo the fatigue of supporting it." -Thomas Paine

Comment

Working...
                  X