Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scout Team Road Trip

Would you be interested in attending an event to find out more about us and maybe get in a little workout? We're putting together a list of places for a road trip. PM Scott Williams (Admin)and tell him your location.
2 of 2 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Download the free Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/naval-sp...roke-guide.pdf
See more
See less

Physical Requirements

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Physical Requirements

Is there a height requirement for the Navy Seals ? I'm 5'8 is that disqualifying?

Re: Physical Requirements

No height requirement. I remember reading somewhere that the average SEAL is 5'10", 170 or so.

Comment

Originally posted by Reaper View Post
      Is there a height requirement for the Navy Seals ? I'm 5'8 is that disqualifying?
      No sir! Just a weight requirement

Comment

There's only the height requirement in order to be in the Navy lol. But there is a height limit, I believe it to be about 6'4", I could short by a couple of inches. Pun intended.
        "But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it." - Thucydides
        *08APR2013 SO Contract*

Comment

I guess I won't be a part of the Smurf Crew them. LOL. I'm about 6'0''.
          "When you come to the end of your rope, tie a knot and hang on."-- Franklin D. Roosevelt

"Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up every time we fail" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Originally posted by Lion View Post
            There's only the height requirement in order to be in the Navy lol. But there is a height limit, I believe it to be about 6'4", I could short by a couple of inches. Pun intended.
            The height limit for Special Warfare is 6'6"

Comment

Originally posted by bcowen09 View Post
              I guess I won't be a part of the Smurf Crew them. LOL. I'm about 6'0''.
              I will :( 5'7''
              "But the bravest are surely those who have the clearest vision of what is before them, glory and danger alike, and yet notwithstanding go out to meet it." - Thucydides
              *08APR2013 SO Contract*

Comment

Originally posted by Lion View Post
                I will :( 5'7''
                lme too lol 5''5''

Comment

does anyone know the minimum height limit for acceptance into the swcc ?
                  christian mercer

Comment

Working...
                  X