Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Increase push-ups?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increase push-ups?

How can I increase my push-ups? I'm just not starting to train and I'm currently 15 I can literally only do about 10 however my sit-ups are solid. Any tips to get them up very fast?

http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-na...ing-guide.html
    I follow the push up guide on here and I've seen my max go up.

Comment

Challenge yourself. If you can only do 10 pushups, then do 5 sets of 10 three times a week. When you feel more comfortable start doing sets of 15 for a few weeks. Maybe start doing 6 sets of 15 when you get even more proficient at the pushup. Do this (which is basically the PTG) and you will up those numbers.

Comment

Follow the PTG guide. Focus on the negative, do other excises for the chest and triceps(DB press,bench press,DB flys,etc). Good luck!

Comment

Thank you guys for the feedback. If you have any advice please let me know.

Comment

wake up... three sets of max out, then before bed one really really hard pushed max set. i do this everyday and im 16 and i can push out an easy 80 in 2 minutes and i add about 5 push ups to that number everyweek for the past 2 months

Comment

mjkj0521 how long have you been doing that, and have you had any problems with that method

Comment

Grease the Groove. Do, say, 20 sets of 10 push-ups over the course of the entire day. In essence, you're doing 200 push-ups a day, the same as someone who's doing 4 sets of 50.
                "Discipline Equals Freedom" - John "Jocko" Willink

Comment

Hi there, most of them suggested me energy drink to increase push-ups.

Comment

Working...
                  X