Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Download the free Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/naval-sp...roke-guide.pdf
See more
See less

Cleaning Goggles

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cleaning Goggles

How do you guys clean your goggles to prevent dirt and pool water from building up on the lenses without scratching them all up? Any feedback is appreciated. Thanks!

Re: Cleaning Goggles

spit.

toothpaste.

Comment

Yeah toothpaste works great I use it for all my goggles from swimming to snowboarding to paintball masks. It helps from it not fogging up and getting as greasey
      I don't measure a man's success by how high he climbs but how high he bounces when he hits bottom.

George S. Patton

Comment

Rob,

First thing you should do with a new swim mask is rub the inside lightly with toothpaste. It's a slight abrasive and will remove the factory coating on them. What works for me is before I get in pool spit in them and rub it around with my finger. Make sure you don't get the lens wet before you spit on it. Try and get the spit all over the entire lens then rinse it out once quickly in the pool, don't rinse to long or more than once. The idea is to have a coating on the lens to keep the fog from forming. Hope this helps.

Comment

Anti-fog paste baby! clean freshwater. Google's are pretty cool.

Comment

Working...
          X