Announcement

Collapse
1 of 3 < >

Utah Visit

Meet and Greet: For those who want more information about us, we'll be at The Wall on BYU campus Thursday, Sept. 10 from 6-9 p.m. No admission charge.
2 of 3 < >

Scout Team Road Trip

Would you be interested in attending an event to find out more about us and maybe get in a little workout? We're putting together a list of places for a road trip. PM Scott Williams (Admin)and tell him your location.
3 of 3 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Download the free Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/PDF/naval-sp...roke-guide.pdf
See more
See less

Skin Iritation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skin Iritation

Im not a fan of long posts on her so here it is. I didn't swim often before training due to a rash that develops on the skin on my upper legs that come in contact with my bathing suit. Had this my whole life but it never stopped me from swimming but i found if i keep my time in the pool limited im fine. 20 min or so. I need more time in the pool, more than that at least. I've seen one other post on here like this one but it wasn't that helpful. Has anyone had or seen this that can help, It never got bad enough to stop me from training but id like to continue without all the Cortisone 10.
    Carpe Jugulum de Vita

Re: Skin Iritation

are you using a jammer?

Comment

Re: Skin Iritation

I looked that up, never heard of it before. i will try it. Thanx. If anyone else has an idea please post still.
      Carpe Jugulum de Vita

Comment

Working...
      X