Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
2 of 2 < >

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

Shaved Head for PST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaved Head for PST

Are potential candidates taking the PST allowed to have a completely shaved head? Swim caps aren't allowed but smooth skulls can't be against the rules, right?

No, there was no hair regulation when I took the PST. You are right, swim caps are not allowed. If you happen to have longer hair, then I would recommend to get it cut or just tie it, but shaving is just overkill in my opinion.

Comment

I'd rather overkill than underkill.

Comment

A shaved head will probably save you 1 second over a full 500. Its really not that big of a difference. Plus you would look like an alien, stay pretty for the ladies. haha

Comment

While you're at it. Shave your whole body...

I mean you might as well go full Rtard

Just joking. You can do whatever with your luscious locks to gain advantage.

Just don't show up with a man bun you may get drowned bahaha.
          "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Tell them you want a military cut

Comment

Originally posted by rhofstedt View Post
              Are potential candidates taking the PST allowed to have a completely shaved head? Swim caps aren't allowed but smooth skulls can't be against the rules, right?
              Nobody wants your hair in the food.

Comment

Working...
              X