Announcement

Collapse

New Combat Side Stroke Guide

Improve your swim. Use the Naval Special Warfare Combat Side Stroke Guide.

Visit: http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-co...oke-guide.html
See more
See less

CCS techniques

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCS techniques

Long story short have been practicing the traditional ccs method taught on here and I cant seem to nail the form down without gasping for air after a 100 meanwhile I can do freestyle ocean miles without fins pretty easily. so I recently learned of another stroke called the don walsh ccs basically just different timing compared to the ccs taught here. so my question am I allowed to use it because I feel a ton more swifter and faster with that stroke variation. questioned mainly posed for a moderator or someone who administers the PST's or anyone that knows the correct answer to it. I don't want a maybe or probably thanks

Re: CCS techniques

It sounds like it would be fine but you should just come up and swim with our group. Once I see what you are doing I will be able to tell you. You are not that far away and I can take a good look at you in person and give you really detailed feedback. We should be back in the water the Saturday after Easter.

--Fargo007

Comment

Re: CCS techniques

Originally posted by fargo007 View Post
      It sounds like it would be fine but you should just come up and swim with our group. Once I see what you are doing I will be able to tell you. You are not that far away and I can take a good look at you in person and give you really detailed feedback. We should be back in the water the Saturday after Easter.

--Fargo007
      okay cool sounds good keep me in the loop with those emails that Saturday deffinatly sounds good for me

Comment

Working...
      X