How to study for the ASVAB

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to study for the ASVAB

Ok, so I just talked to a recruiter and she told me I need to work on my AR and MK scores, how do I do that? Is there a study book y'all would suggest getting, just take a bunch of practice tests, both, or is there something I am not thinking of that will help? I know my PST scores will be above average but I still want to score as high as I can on the ASVAB.

Have you searched the forums prior to your post?

There is multiple forum posts about the ASVAB.

Get Kaplan ASVAB guide and ASVAB for dummies and take practice tests.

Work on the areas you are weak there is a plethora of practice tests available online. I never bought a book but would reccomend too.. I more or less winged it and impressed myself...guess im not a complete dummy.
    Last edited by BearPole; 03-06-2017, 04:14 PM.
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

I'd say do both and then some. If you're in high school, try taking some math classes if you haven't already like algebra, geometry, trig, etc. Those should teach you everything that will be on the ASVAB. If you've taken classes but it's been a while, your school might offer a refresher class or a math lab or something. Seems nerdy but if it gets you to your goal, who cares haha. I would get whichever study book has the highest rating on Amazon and take as many different practice tests as you can too.

Hope this helps dude
      Last edited by KULNAH; 03-02-2017, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Working...
      X