asvab studying

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• asvab studying

I looked around at the topics but couldn't find what I was looking for anyways here is my question
    I found this practice test for the asvab and I was wondering if its anything like the real thing so if anyone who has taken the asvab already can look at this link and tell me if its close to the real thing that would be great http://www.tutormemath.net/assets/as...ple-test-1.pdf
    along with that if anyone knows of some good practice tests please link them or tell me a way I can get a hold of them so I can practice or if anyone knows any good ways to study or study guides it would be very appreciated

Go to a book store and pick up "ASVAB for dummies" or something of that sort.
    "Those who will not risk cannot win" - John Paul Jones

Comment

Hey man, I just took the ASVAB a couple of days ago and it's pretty difficult in my opinion but if you study hard you'll get the scores you need. I went from a 49AFQT on my practice test to a 81AFQT on the actual test. I recommend studying the 2 main subjects the MC and AR (which were the most difficult for me) or any subject from the AFQT that you are weak on. First of all go purchase a study guide, I personally used the Kaplan 2017 study guide I liked it better than ASVAB for dummies because it goes into even deeper detail than the dummies book did. Next you want to study your weaknesses, read through the subjects carefully everythinh in it is essential for the test trust me I saw 95% of the stuff on the book that I saw on the test so read carefully. Next write down all the formulas for the AR and MC sections and study them every day. I used nearly all the formulas when it came down to taking the test.Then once you're about 3 weeks away from the test take practice problems on all subjects on ASVAB Test Bank.com everyday. Finally every saturday take a full practice AFQT test on 4 Tests.com this will help see how you've improved through out the week. This is what I did to help me score a 81AFQT you could apply things that help you in your own way if you'd like. Good luck man kick some a**

Comment

Originally posted by FutureFrogman1576 View Post
        Hey man, I just took the ASVAB a couple of days ago and it's pretty difficult in my opinion but if you study hard you'll get the scores you need. I went from a 49AFQT on my practice test to a 81AFQT on the actual test. I recommend studying the 2 main subjects the MC and AR (which were the most difficult for me) or any subject from the AFQT that you are weak on. First of all go purchase a study guide, I personally used the Kaplan 2017 study guide I liked it better than ASVAB for dummies because it goes into even deeper detail than the dummies book did. Next you want to study your weaknesses, read through the subjects carefully everythinh in it is essential for the test trust me I saw 95% of the stuff on the book that I saw on the test so read carefully. Next write down all the formulas for the AR and MC sections and study them every day. I used nearly all the formulas when it came down to taking the test.Then once you're about 3 weeks away from the test take practice problems on all subjects on ASVAB Test Bank.com everyday. Finally every saturday take a full practice AFQT test on 4 Tests.com this will help see how you've improved through out the week. This is what I did to help me score a 81AFQT you could apply things that help you in your own way if you'd like. Good luck man kick some a**
        Thanks bro will do

Comment

Working...
        X