Announcement

Collapse

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
See more
See less

Dive physical

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dive physical

-Prior service active navy currently in the selected reserves YG 2014-

I am in the works of putting together an RC to AC package for SO, However I have come across a hurdle I need effective guidance on.

*Dive Physical*
    Currently I do not have accessibility to a UMO due to my geographic location

My medical department is compromised of corpsman who are not qualified to complete the required dive physical (DD2807-1, 2808, NAVPERS 1200-6.)

Would I have to travel to a common Naval base in order to seek out a UMO or could the local NSW scout recruiter set me up to complete this at the local MEPS
    In addition I have read varying sources across the web that may or not be reliable, discussing that a civilian practitioner can complete the dive physical as long a UMO has the final approval.

Any guidance would be greatly beneficial moving forward, Thanks.
Working...
X