Announcement

Collapse

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
See more
See less

DEP in final semester of college

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEP in final semester of college

I apologize if this is posted in the wrong topic area; it can be deleted if so. After six long years I'm in my final semester of college. I will graduate with an engineering degree and I'm wondering when I should go talk to a recruiter. I spoke to one 6 months ago over the phone and he had told me to call him again towards the end of my college career. I've been told he has since been moved to a different position. So my question is would it be better to sign up before I graduate in December 2018 or immediately following my graduation?

You can get the ball rolling now if you’re ready. So you can get qualified & have a ship date set after graduation, to avoid delays that may come up after graduation.

Comment

I'm in my last year of college and I DEP'ed in last month. If you think your physically ready and have been crushing autoqual numbers then you are ready to DEP in.

Comment

Thank you guys, sounds like I should get the ball rolling now.

Comment

Working...
        X