Clear All

• PST Score 2019

Swim: 8:06

Push Ups: 62

Curl Ups 75

Pull Ups: 18

Run : 9:36

Asvab 74

I could obviously improve in All areas. is this Awful?

plug it into the main site and see how you score and keep track of it.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulWarrior View Post

Curl Ups 75

Asvab 74

You should contract on the first try that you enter the draft, from knowing individuals who have similar scores to you. Of course, what wouldn’t hurt to work on is push ups & the run. Good job!

Comment

Swim. - 9:23
        Push. - 79
        Sit. - 66
        Pull. - 14
        Run. - 9:40

*not contracted SB hopeful

I'm feeling confident about my current scores, they will improve before I ship. Keep a journal of all of your training and PSTs. You Got This!
        Last edited by Holloway89; 4 weeks ago.

Comment

Originally posted by HopefulWarrior View Post

Curl Ups 75

Asvab 74

Mind if I borrow your swim time? That’d be great.

Comment

Originally posted by Roboscout 302 View Post

You should contract on the first try that you enter the draft, from knowing individuals who have similar scores to you. Of course, what wouldn’t hurt to work on is push ups & the run. Good job!
            Are you serious? My scores are a little bit better than HopefulWarrior's but I've been stressing out about making them even better in order to get a contract. From what I've consistently heard is that you'd need around an 8:00, 90, 90, 15, 8:00 to practically guarantee a contract. But if what you say is true, I'll sleep a lot better tonight knowing that when I enter into DEP next month that I'll most likely get a contract within my first or second PST. Of course, that wouldn't mean I'd stop training or anything, it would just ease my mind a bit.

Comment

• Roboscout 302
              Roboscout 302 commented
              Editing a comment
              When I went through the process, I contracted with 8:51,74,91,19,9:04 along with a 63 AFQT score (4 point line score waiver). I met auto qual with most of the subtests but keep in mind, I was granted a contract along with an asvab waiver...if I was granted a contract under this circumstance, then by all means I don't see why you wouldn't receive a contract. Just stay near or above the optimum range in the PST and I'm assuming you're qualified on asvab/moral/medical...I would honestly say is don't sweat it. You'd be surprised on who gets picked up in the draft.

• thechip72
              thechip72 commented
              Editing a comment
              Roboscout 302 Wow. How long ago did you go through the process? I just started in October but got slowed down due to a problem at MEPS (which should be resolved shortly, I hope). I hope to take my first official PST next month. My scores as of November are 8:21, 80, 81, 18, 8:17 with a 93 ASVAB score. Thanks for the info though, I really appreciate it!

• Roboscout 302
              Roboscout 302 commented
              Editing a comment
              thechip72, it took me several months to get my asvab up to par. After testing, it took one PST and nearly 5 weeks of waiting due to the backlogging of getting my asvab waiver processed. Don't sweat it and on a positive note, more time to train!
          Working...
          X