OCS With A Foreign Bachelor's Degree

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCS With A Foreign Bachelor's Degree

I am a US citizen originally from New Jersey. I grew up between New Jersey and Cape Town, South Africa. I have studied in both places from middle school onwards. I went to, and wrestled at Blair Academy (NJ) during my later years of high school. I then went on to wrestle at Michigan State University. I did not love it, so I transferred down to Stellenbosch University (an internationally recognized university) in South Africa. I essentially restarted school there, and got a 3-year Bachelor's Degree there. My question is the following: Would I be able to get into OCS with this kind of 3-year degree, or does the OCS program only accept 4-year degrees as a minimum requirement?

Ideally, I would like to go to OCS and then straight onto BUD/S, with a SpecWar billet. I am really hoping this is possible...

Thank you,

To apply for NSW as an OCS candidate, a BA/BS is required prior to attending OCS. If it's a 3-year degree but is a BA/BS equivalent, you should be good to go. I am researching this some more but reaching out to your local officer recruiter will be able to provide you with a definite answer.

Comment

Working...
X