Announcement

Collapse

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
See more
See less

Earning Degree While in The Teams

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Earning Degree While in The Teams

Hi everyone I am a current Depper being put in the April draft,

While my focus is 100% on obtaining my SO contract I am always looking to future goals and have been looking in to enlisted commissioning programs. Through research on sealswcc.com and various other sources I've found STA-21 is available, but improbable due to the vast amount of Nuke Selectees, So my focus has turned to applying to OCS after earning a degree during Active Duty. Which brings me to my question, is there anyway I can get a no BS assessment for how difficult it is for team guys to do online classes once they are through the pipeline? Is full time online tangible, Or is it generally half/quarter time? I understand just how absolutely filled with my new life as a SEAL will be, but I have heard mixed answers about how attainable a B.S. is once you are through the pipeline. Any inside information on how common it is for team guys to get a degree would be very much appreciated.

Thank you

Just curious, why would you want to do online classes while in the teams lol?

Comment

Working...
    X