Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Army Infantry Officer to SEAL Officer

Good Evening All,

I'm currently an O1 Active Duty Infantry Officer in the Army, but the path of a SEAL officer is strongly appealing to me for many reasons. The information I've read in army policy letters leads me to believe that they'd only release me once my 3y active duty service obligation is up, but by then I'd most likely be an O2(p). It's my desire to make the transfer now and attempt SOAS and BUD/s. Has anyone here heard of a situation like this coming to fruition? Your attention is appreciated.

Highly doubted you'll get released until your obligation is up.

My question to you is why don't you pursue Army SF? Almost seems foolish to pursue the Navy when you're already an officer in the Army... Go try out for Army SF or pursue Ranger school....
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
    X