Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Utah Visit

Meet and Greet: For those who want more information about us, we'll be at The Wall on BYU campus Thursday, Sept. 10 from 6-9 p.m. No admission charge.
2 of 2 < >

Scout Team Road Trip

Would you be interested in attending an event to find out more about us and maybe get in a little workout? We're putting together a list of places for a road trip. PM Scott Williams (Admin)and tell him your location.
See more
See less

Question about MEPS DQs and NSW DQs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question about MEPS DQs and NSW DQs

My question is, are the MEPS disqualifications the same as NSW disqualifications? Like i'm aware of the eyesight and color blindness for NSW, but besides that, is it all the same DQs? If not, which are different?

I also heard somewhere on here that if you need a waiver and youre trying to get a SEAL contract, don't bother. I swim a 8:30 500 yrds, I do 125 pushups, 110 situps, 30 dead hang pullups, and a 8:40 minute mile and a half run. So please tell me this isn't true.

please someone answer both my quesitons. thank you.

Re: Question about MEPS DQs and NSW DQs

No, but it does make competition harder for you. IE: someone has the same exact numbers as you but don't need waiver; chances are they'll pick them up. Those are some good *** numbers though.

Good luck
    "What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists...and it becomes available only when you are in that state of mind in which you know exactly what you want...and are fully determined not to quit until you get it." - Graham Bell

"Most people who fail in their dream fail not from lack of ability but from lack of commitment"

Comment

Re: Question about MEPS DQs and NSW DQs

Thanks for answering, so I assume if I need a waiver I should just get the best scores possible. My goal is to get my swim to 7:50, 135 pushups, 125 situps and 40 dead hangs. The 8:40 mile and a half is my limit and i'm not a runner and i'm a pretty big guy (5'9 187 lbs)

Comment

Working...
      X