Options?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Options?

I'm new to the forum, but wanted to ask if i'm eligible to become a Seal. I currently have a dismissed charge on possession of Xanax Class A misdemeanor here in Texas. I heard that for the Seal rating they are not accepting waivers other than for marijuana. If true can i join the navy with a different rating if granted a waiver and submit a package. Or is the navy accepting waivers for the seal rating with my charge?

What do you mean by dismissed? Is it currently a conviction? If it's dismissed that usually means the charges were dropped. If that's the case then it's like it never happened, you don't need to admit to it ever happening and certainly don't inform a recruiter of it. Most of the time the recruiter will be some punk that gives possible SEAL candidates a hard time anyway, unless your recruiter is actually a member of the NSWC, which is uncommon.

Comment

Teams13 Sorry pal you went through the system therefore you have to disclose all legal run-in no matter the outcome of the case.

Comment

OuterHeaven I don't know if you're trolling or whatever but the information you're giving on these forums are false and inaccurate and could possibly land someone in jail. You clearly don't know what you're talking about and should refrain from answering questions you don't know anything about especially legal questions .

Comment

Working...
        X