waivers for foreigners

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• waivers for foreigners

how are ya, like so many guys my dream is to be a navy seal one day but unfortunaly i have some issues regarding my cititzenship. I was born in germany my mother is lithuanian and my dad is german and i have no conections to the states. Which already puts a wrench in my plan since you have to be a us cititzen to become seal. So my question is: Is there any way i can join the seals or aquire a cititzenship.
    Some information about my person:
    - i have no misdemeanor or felony
    - i have a diploma that equals to a high school diploma
    -i speak german, english, lithaunian, spanish, school french and try to currently learn russian and refresh my french.
    - i'm 20
    - i have a long history of martial arts expirience (wrestling, boxing, bjj, muay thai) i'm doing it for 12 years and did it professionaly for some time
    -i'm very fit in my best shape i got: 8.57, 134, 93, 30, 9:42 , keep in mind i never trained to be bether in those diciplines i just did calisthenics, padwork and sparring, i barely swam and ran in my fighting days which will change after i'm back from deployment and i'm certian i can improve in every aspect.
    -i'm currently employed by the german army and will go on a deployment to mali in october, as a machine gunner.
    - my unit is listed as a special force so i kinda have a mild idea of the lifestyle ( we recently had to run 13 miles with 130 lb of equippment after 4 days of constant exercise, little food and 3 hours of sleep, it was hilarious people dropped left and right and i **** my pants on the last 3 miles)
    -i eat garbage like pizza and such
    - i'm not good a good talker and therefore no good at selling myself.

i still train but after my service i would i'd like to start fighting competitively again and train like a demon so i can make it through buds one day. But this would only work if i could get a waiver or the us cititzenship. It might seem a bit far fetched since my service wont be over until end of 2018, but the early bird catches the worm. I would really appreciate it if some of you guys could help me since being a seal is a dream of mine.

you need to be a US citizen to be a Frogman. period. You will also have to renounce any other than US citizenship to obtain security clearances. FYI every country has spec ops. If you can't join anothers try yours.
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
    X