Security clearance

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Security clearance

I looked through as many posts as the mind can handle before just asking the question. I want to be able to try out for the BUDS program (surprise who doesn't) I am facing a barrier in getting information so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Apparently I am ineligible for a TSC (I have a secret from my prior rate) because I have relatives of a foreign nationality. It doesn't seem right though because I have spoken to a man who was army SF (if he's not a fake) and he had immigrated to this country from Afghanistan. So how was he eligible for clearance when I am a natural born small town American citizen that wants a chance to try to be one of the best. I though that since I speak Arabic fluently and don't look Arabic at all would've been a bonus for me. Any help is much appreciated thank you in advance.

Originally posted by Faris.mustafa View Post
    I looked through as many posts as the mind can handle before just asking the question. I want to be able to try out for the BUDS program (surprise who doesn't) I am facing a barrier in getting information so if someone could point me in the right direction that would be great. Apparently I am ineligible for a TSC (I have a secret from my prior rate) because I have relatives of a foreign nationality. It doesn't seem right though because I have spoken to a man who was army SF (if he's not a fake) and he had immigrated to this country from Afghanistan. So how was he eligible for clearance when I am a natural born small town American citizen that wants a chance to try to be one of the best. I though that since I speak Arabic fluently and don't look Arabic at all would've been a bonus for me. Any help is much appreciated thank you in advance.
    There are a lot of people who aren't interested in becoming SEALs
    Last edited by OuterHeaven; 10-01-2018, 11:48 AM. Reason: Fragment

Comment

Working...
    X