Tattoo Policy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tattoo Policy

I'm familiar with the Navy's tattoo policy but was told that NSW had more restrictions and could disqualify me from attaining a contract. I was wanting to know more specifically about getting a half sleeve on my upper right arm. Any insight you can give me would be much appreciated.

I have seen guys with way more tattoos than that in DEP. Talk to a recruiter to see what is and is not okay.

Comment

Originally posted by jdhy View Post
      I'm familiar with the Navy's tattoo policy but was told that NSW had more restrictions and could disqualify me from attaining a contract. I was wanting to know more specifically about GETTING a half sleeve on my upper right arm. Any insight you can give me would be much appreciated.
      The way you phrased this question makes me think you don't have this tattoo you speak of, but are planning on getting it? If this is the case, the answer to your dilemma is simple. If you don't already have a tattoo, then don't get one. Wait until you're in. If you do already have the tattoo, as long as it isn't derogatory or lewd you should be fine.

Comment

Working...
      X