Will really minor knock knees disqualify me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will really minor knock knees disqualify me

Hello, I have really minor knock knees that don’t hinder my performance or anything, but I was wondering if I will be disqualified for SO contract for it. Does anyone know someone who went to buds with knock knee?

Do you have a doctors record of knock knee?

Check the medical disqualifications forms and see if knock knee falls under a DQ. If so then push for another rate that rewards your current qualifications, you can help the NSW community in many, many ways. Big Navy just pushes for SpecWar Recruiting because it gives them highly qualified guys that DOR and also they're trying to bolster NSW numbers which has watered down the ETHOS quite a bit.. Hence the recent calls for ethics reviews etc by Commanders. Don't think SO is your only option brother the community has many positions you can fill that will help the cause of being a Global Force of Good.
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Working...
    X