Announcement

Collapse

Official Podcast Now Posted!

The Official Navy SEAL & SWCC podcast, "The Only Easy Day Was Yesterday", is now posted in the Downloads section https://www.sealswcc.com/navy-seal-podcast.html. Hear from real, active duty Navy SEALs, SWCC, and key support staff from NSW as they talk training, requirements, ethos, and more. Hooyah!
See more
See less

Pushing through Tendinitis pain or resting it?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pushing through Tendinitis pain or resting it?

The last week or so Ive noticed some pain in my elbow when doing pushups & pullups. Im assuming its tendinitis, besides icing it and taking NSAIDs should I be resting it and laying off the pushups and pull ups for a couple day or just push through it? I hate to be a b**** and not work out for a few days

I found that when I rolled out my triceps with a roller stick my elbow pain went away. Also, double check your push up and pull up form is in check.

Comment

Forearm stretches are absolutely essential. Youtube forearm stretches they will help tremendously. Also, I'm new here, how do I start a post?

Comment

Get a softball/LX-ball and roll out your shoulders too. Tightness in your anterior/medial delt can cause strain on your arms. Take the ball and put it against the wall, find tight spots in your chest and delts, then either do small rolls or just force the ball into that spot and hold for 30 seconds to release it. If you can hold the spot, and force the muscle through its range of motion, that works wonders. This is called dynamic trigger point release, or pin and stretch.

Comment

Working...
        X