Announcement

Collapse

Manual of the Medical Department

Questions about medical procedures?
Go to http://www.med.navy.mil/directives/P...lications.aspx, scroll down to MANMED Change 126 (pages 51-112) and download the document. The pertinent section is Article 15-105 Naval Special Warfare and Special Operations.
See more
See less

Active duty eye surgery??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Active duty eye surgery??

My name is SA scherf im station in dam neck virginia fir IS school so i came into the navy under the pretense i could get eye surgery and cross rate to seals my pst scores were
    swim 9:00
    push 89
    curl 92
    pull 17
    run 9:30
    my only issue before boot camp was my eyes theyre 20/40 20/80 and i failed ny deoth perception test witch disqualified me from EOD i read the little instructions for how to switch when active duty but im so new none of that really makes sense to me lol i was under the impression that as an IS i cant cross rate out i did lose ALOT of strength in bootcamp but im back on my typical training now that ive been doing fir the past year and i hope to be able to beat my previous scores if any one could give me insight into what my chances of switching maybe and when i could get my eye surgery done that woukd be greatly appreciated thanks

Wait, failing the depth perception test disqualified you from EOD?

Comment

Working...
    X