Announcement

Collapse

Manual of the Medical Department

Questions about medical procedures?
Go to http://www.med.navy.mil/directives/P...lications.aspx, scroll down to MANMED Change 126 (pages 51-112) and download the document. The pertinent section is Article 15-105 Naval Special Warfare and Special Operations.
See more
See less

Concave Chest

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Concave Chest

I have a concave chest(a dent in my chest basically) I was wondering if this is something that will disqualify me. I am a Navy reservist and it wasnt an issue when I joined at all, no doctor has ever asked me about it much and it hasnt cause me any problems that im aware of.

Re: Concave Chest

If you were cleared by MEPS to join in the first place then you should be fine. I'd be worried about being a reservist though, because Special Warfare doesn't take prior service. BTW, why is this in feet? lol

Comment

Rather than open a new thread, this seems like a good place, I am not in the service or in the DEP, however I have a bit of a barrel chest, not to bad like some people, but still, do you think would be a problem.
      "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, Navy Pilot

Comment

Attention to detail buddy, unless your chest is really on your foot.

Comment

Ye I realise, but I figured since this one was already open, rather than make a new thread I would ask it here, but maybe you are right.
          "Do the right thing even if it means dying like a dog when no one's there to see you do it." Vice Admiral James Stockdale, Navy Pilot

Comment

Working...
          X