Announcement

Collapse

Manual of the Medical Department

Questions about medical procedures?
Go to http://www.med.navy.mil/directives/P...lications.aspx, scroll down to MANMED Change 126 (pages 51-112) and download the document. The pertinent section is Article 15-105 Naval Special Warfare and Special Operations.
See more
See less

Will I need a waiver for psoriasis?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will I need a waiver for psoriasis?

I have been going back and forth on joining the military and trying my luck at becoming a SEAL for a few years now. I recently made the decision that after school (May 2018) I will begin the long journey of the pipeline. Recently I started to have a lot of flaking on my scalp (scalp rash) alongside redness. I have seen a few different doctors now and they all seem to think it is psoriasis. Question is can I join the military with psoriasis, and if so will I need to get a waiver?
    Thank,
    Dudley92

just remember that there is a thing called google which if we were to answer that question we would use it anyway. I would go to google before u come here.

Comment

"Psoriasis in the military. Psoriasis can disqualify candidates from joining the military. According to the Manual of the Medical Department of the U.S. Navy,

Comment

Working...
      X