Announcement

Collapse

Manual of the Medical Department

Questions about medical procedures?
Go to http://www.med.navy.mil/directives/P...lications.aspx, scroll down to MANMED Change 126 (pages 51-112) and download the document. The pertinent section is Article 15-105 Naval Special Warfare and Special Operations.
See more
See less

Kyphosis 53 degrees

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kyphosis 53 degrees

I’ve never once had any problems with my back, no ones ever seen anything. I went to meps a year ago and everything was perfect with a hiccup in citizenship. Long story short liaison told me i was dual with Canada, after a year long renouncing with them they found nothing saying i was a citizen and the liaison read the law wrong.... cool.

Go go back to meps last month and they said some rules changed and that a curve in your back cannot be greater than 50 and mine is 53 apparently. My waiver was denied. The liaison said there were steps to take Incase it was denied but my recruiter is saying otherwise.

Is is there anything at all that can be done. I’ve never even heard of kyphosis until today and if the liaison didn’t read the law wrong last year, I’d be in the navy already with zero problems...
Working...
X