Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many times can you apply for BUD/s as an enlisted SEAL each year?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many times can you apply for BUD/s as an enlisted SEAL each year?

Hello,

I'm going to be old (upper 26) by the time I am hoping to ship off to BUD/s. I now know that Officer selection is only once per year, but wanted to make sure that enlisted selection is 3x per year(is that correct?)

My aim is to become a SEAL Officer long term, but my first shot I am aware I may get rejected. If I am rejected, I think it would be a smarter idea to reapply as enlisted-as I know it is less competitive and I think (but I wanted to verify) you can apply several times per year for enlisted.

If I get accepted to OCS-then ship off to BUD/s as an Officer-that would be fantastic. However, if I am rejected my first application I am likely going to apply enlisted because I would only have one more shot at Officer application before I'd be too old-whereas I think I would have more options if I go enlisted.

Also, if someone can give insight on how competitive it is to get enlisted SEAL vs Officer, that would be great.

Thanks!

I think you have a bunch of things confused...there's is already tons of info about this topic on this forum just put some effort into looking.

Comment

Working...
    X