X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• allan1988
    started a topic Mature SEAL

Mature SEAL

Hi everyone, I just wanted to know who is the oldest person you have heard that passed SEAL training and became active?

• tfranc
    replied
    Originally posted by OuterHeaven View Post

They have figured out that around age 25 is pretty much the oldest best age. I think it takes time to get fit for it.
    That and it seems to be the intersection between young age and maturity. You start to get your stuff together at 25.. I mean not everyone lol, but a BUD/S candidate, sure

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    that story was awesome

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by tfranc View Post

Don’t know about active, but once upon a time a 40 year old made it through BUD/S (heard about from a retired Senior Chief). Not a top performer from what I heard lol
    They have figured out that around age 25 is pretty much the oldest best age. I think it takes time to get fit for it.

Leave a comment:

• tfranc
    replied
    Originally posted by allan1988 View Post
    Hi everyone, I just wanted to know who is the oldest person you have heard that passed SEAL training and became active?
    Don’t know about active, but once upon a time a 40 year old made it through BUD/S (heard about from a retired Senior Chief). Not a top performer from what I heard lol

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by allan1988 View Post
    I know of one that was 27!

I'm sure they have that 25-30 age group represented in every class though!

Leave a comment:

• Roboscout 302
    replied
    Ken Greaves finished BUD/S with class 197 approx. 3 months shy of his 39th birthday back in the ‘90s. From the book The Warrior Elite: The Forging Of SEAL Class 228, chapter 7.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X