Announcement

Collapse

Do not use the following illegal characters in the title of your thread or post

The following characters will cause the thread or post to not work if they are used in the title:
./
\
:
<
>
(
)
{

a:
c:
d:
e:
f:

Thank you for your cooperation.
See more
See less

What keeps you working hard?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What keeps you working hard?

I sure know what helps me, but another point, I work out alot like if im bored ill just do pushups and situps and run, even after football workouts. I do this because I start thinking, and I know that if im not working hard someone out there is and he is going to be stronger than me. I keep myself working to stay competitive and in the game.

Re: What keeps you working hard?

Fear of failure is what keeps me going, ifeel like if I'm not workin my *** I won't be ready

Comment

I thought i was the only one who thought that. Yes same thing that BrettH said. I try to be the best that i can be. Well there is an old saying that what doesn't kill you keep doing. I think thats how it goes.

Comment

Originally posted by Bear Jew View Post
        Well there is an old saying that what doesn't kill you keep doing. I think thats how it goes.
        Lol I don't think that should apply to all things. But funny.

What keeps me working hard is hope/faith.

Comment

I always try to be the best at whatever. If somebody is better than me then i try my hardest to be better than him. thats what motivates me.

Comment

I also agree with Travolesch, one of my greatest fears in all around life is failure and not much else, so usually if I ant something bad enough I succed, and it is the same with everyone on this site. Obviously you have to be in shape, but you have to want it, really bad, if you dont you might not think twice about ringing that bell.

Comment

Just yesterday i was running my 5 miles and i was really tired. I was thinking to myself that i might not even join the seals because of the hard work. I was really tired when i thought this. My legs were burning, i had a cramp in my stomach, and i had just got done doing my workouts. I was like man i got to do this all day when you get in BUD/S. Then i remember whatching a documentary on the SEALS. they said that only 10% of the candidates make it through it. So i kept telling myself in my head that i can make it ill be one of those few to make.

Comment

The goal to be a SEAL and be something greater then I am and be part of a brotherhood that always inspires me.
                "Who Dares Wins" - British S.A.S

Comment

The Idea of working hard now so I'll be better prepared when I get my shot to join an elite brotherhood and be like the men I'm proud to call my heroes.. The idea that if other men have done it, then I can push through my training to achieve my goal

Comment

Only one word best fits this thread....... Drive.
                    "Accept challenges so that you may feel the exhilaration of victory."

Comment

Anyone else not really worry about whether or not they'll make it like I do? Like I just make sure I work hard and have fun, because I'm really confident I can make it.

Gordon

Comment

Faith, Hope, my family, friends, competitiveness, and i feel that it is my calling. Thats what really keeps me working hard.

"Be strong and do not let your hands become weak, for your work shall be rewarded" - 2 Chronicles 15:7

Comment

Knowing that each day that goes by is one more closer to the day I ship out, the feeling of excitement of knowing that I'm going to have to test myself to the ultimate degree, my health will be outstanding, and other reasons that I can't put into words; no one would understand.
                          Contracted SO Ship Date 01OCT14

Comment

When I feel pain, I'm glad I still have the privilege to feel it. I wish my father could still feel pain so he could be there the day I graduate from BUD/S. Pain is a privilege, revel in it.

Comment

I just like it.

Comment

Working...
                              X