Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Holidays, Staying in shape and Room Cleaning at BUDS?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holidays, Staying in shape and Room Cleaning at BUDS?

I am unsure if I posted this in the right place and I have posted this topic 3 times now and it deletes half of the paragraph that I have typed out but I am pretty sure it was because I was on my phone. My first question is are there Holidays at BUDS, if so which ones and do they send you home or do you have to stay in Coronado for daily PT? (This is a curiosity question) Second, if there are holidays, how do people stay in shape? Do they stick to a given PT schedule or just the general running, pushups, pull-ups etc? Finally, when it comes to room cleaning, are there tricks to it or is it just being very thorough? Thank you again for your answers and again, this is a general curiosity question.

Originally posted by murraysean960 View Post
    I am unsure if I posted this in the right place and I have posted this topic 3 times now and it deletes half of the paragraph that I have typed out but I am pretty sure it was because I was on my phone. My first question is are there Holidays at BUDS, if so which ones and do they send you home or do you have to stay in Coronado for daily PT? (This is a curiosity question) Second, if there are holidays, how do people stay in shape? Do they stick to a given PT schedule or just the general running, pushups, pull-ups etc? Finally, when it comes to room cleaning, are there tricks to it or is it just being very thorough? Thank you again for your answers and again, this is a general curiosity question.
    This is from the perspective of my buddies who've recently went to BUD/S and other SOF programs:
    1) On the going home part, it depends. On the staying in shape part, my buddies simply made time to exercise during free time.
    2) On the room cleaning part, don't worry about it until you get there. If you're still curious about it then read Breaking BUD/S.

Comment

Working...
    X