Rhabdomyolysis

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhabdomyolysis

Rhabdomyolysis appears to be common among BUD/S trainees as well as Basic Orientation (BO) students. I am personally aware of 4+ cases in a recent BO class. How is Rhabdo treated for medical rolls/disqualifications? Are there specific medical roll vs. disqualification parameters? Or are the medical rolls/disqualification decisions on a case-by-case basis? What are the rehabilitation protocols for Rhabdo? What is the success rate (i.e., BUD/S completion) for a BO or BUD/S trainee that experiences Rhabdo?

You most likely get medically rolled until better, if not better then probably dropped.

i would say don't worry about it sounds like you're psyching yourself out.

Focus on whats required not the what ifs.

Eat the Elephant one bite at a time, don't think of what ifs, cross those bridges when you get to them.
    "Lord, let me not prove unworthy of my brothers."

"Ace Ventura: If you were me, then I'd be you, and I'd use *your* body to get to the top. You can't stop me no matter who you are!"

“Around here, however, we don't look backwards for very long. We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious... and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.” - Walt Disney

Comment

Good advice. thank you.

Comment

Working...
      X