Combined BUD/s and BCT

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Combined BUD/s and BCT

I read on a few different sites that they combined the first phase of BUD/s and BCT until after Hell Week. After HW that is when you separate and go to your respective training ei. Dive Phase or Boat Phase. Any truth to this? When did this start? Any other information?

Re: Combined BUD/s and BCT

Nope.
    Somewhere a true believer is training to kill us. He is training with minimal food or water, in austere conditions, training day and night. The only thing clean on him is his weapon. He doesn't worry about what workout to do - his ruck weighs what it weighs; his runs end when the enemy stops chasing him. He is not concerned about 'how hard it is;' he knows either he wins or dies. He doesn't go home at night, he is home. He knows only the cause.

For this reason, we do not quit.

Comment

This is the risk you take when you heed the advice of other sites who get their information from the rumor mill. If it were true, it would be here. We are the official site and constantly update information.
      Navy SEAL & SWCC Scout Team

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."

John F. Kennedy
      35th President of U.S. 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

Comment

Ok, good to know. I read this article and was a bit skeptical because I never heard of this. The website is currently being run by SOFREP, a website I also visit pretty regularly. SOFREP is owned and ran by a former Navy SEAL, and other SOF members. In the article he mentions it in the 4th paragraph down.

http://navyseals.com/757/boat-guys-p...ecial-warfare/

Comment

There are plenty of former team guys running websites and running their mouths. Unfortunately, they often are inaccurate with their conjecture. We have discovered many factual errors on these sites. Some of the biggest names out there are frequently wrong because they don't bother to update their information and they tend to provide opinions or rumors in place of facts. If you want cool "I was there" stories from former operators, then go to their sites. If you want serious facts about the community and how to get into it, stay here.
          Navy SEAL & SWCC Scout Team

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."

John F. Kennedy
          35th President of U.S. 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

Comment

10-4 Mr. Williams

Comment

Senior Chief laying down the Law!! Hahah! You go on with your bad self Senior! I LOVE it!

V

Comment

Working...
              X