Navy SEAL named Bailey

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navy SEAL named Bailey

Theres this guy named Bailey who says he's a SEAL. Can you please look him up? I don't believe he is one, and if there is a Bailey then please tell me the class he graduated. Thanks. God bless.

You're on the right track questioning this someone, but having said that:

Not sure who you're expecting to verify this guy by posting on here. Who is this directed to? Who is the "you" in "can you please look him up?"

You know how common the name "Bailey" is? Even if someone had the capability to verify someone on here, you need way more information. Is that his first or last name?
    Here's what you do: you ask him what class you graduated. Don't say "BUD/S class", just say class. If he says some weird stuff like "oh yeah B12" or "first class", red flag. If he says something like "275" depending on his age, might be plausible. Ask to see a photo album.

Research where you can verify. POW dot com used to do free verifications. You need the guy's first and last name.

Comment

In addition to what tfranc aid, you can also ask Don Shipley on Extreme SEAL Experience to look up the graduates of his so-called class, as he has records of every BUD/S class, at least that's what he says.
      "Discipline Equals Freedom" - John "Jocko" Willink

Comment

I feel that this is posted in the wrong section. Regardless, I have seen that GarrettHolliman have found potential false valor before...
        If you don't mind me asking, where are you finding all these "false prophets"?

Comment

Originally posted by Blackwood View Post
          I feel that this is posted in the wrong section. Regardless, I have seen that GarrettHolliman have found potential false valor before...
          If you don't mind me asking, where are you finding all these "false prophets"?
          There was this chat and we all aspire to be SEALs. This dude with a trident profile pic was claiming to be a SEAL who graduated class 315 or 316 and it was sketchy.

Comment

• JackMan7
            JackMan7 commented
            Editing a comment
            You're talking to a group of younger kids I assume, so I am sure some will lie to act cool. Just focus on your training not finding out if some internet troll is SEAL or not(unless you met him in person). Plus why'd a Real SEAL waste his time on those chats. Goodluck

• Blackwood
            Blackwood commented
            Editing a comment
            JackMan7 has good advice. Focus on your training and **** the rest dude. STAY FOCUSED.

I just know people in this site have access to a database.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettHolliman View Post
            I just know people in this site have access to a database.
            Yes, but they're not going to take time out of their day to look someone up for you. Until they add a verification tab on the forum page, you'll have to find another source.

Comment

Working...
            X