Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Scout Team Road Trip

Would you be interested in attending an event to find out more about us and maybe get in a little workout? We're putting together a list of places for a road trip. PM Scott Williams (Admin)and tell him your location.
2 of 2 < >

OPSEC Guidance for Facebook Groups

Download and follow the Naval Special Warfare Command Facebook Operational Security (OPSEC) Guidance PDF.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/pdf/facebook...dance-2013.pdf
See more
See less

PST SCORES

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PST SCORES

This is not official, i just wanted to see were i stand these are my scores

swim: 8:46

push-ups: 75

sit-ups: 85

pull-ups: 15

run: 9:00

Please give me some feedback to let me know were i stand
    I want to go for SEAL
    THANKS
    -DamonD

Re: PST SCORES

Damon they are good scores. they don't matter until they're official though! =) Only thing i can think they would say is get your pushups and pull ups up a little more.

good luck to you.

Comment

Thanks.. I appreciate the feedback

Comment

Hey man, I couldn't really tell you specifically how you're doing, but there is a niffty little tool you can use on this site:
        http://www.sealswcc.com/pst/seal-cal...alculator.aspx

Enjoy and keep up the good work.
        Victory or Valhalla

Comment

Quick question, with any type of contract for NSW/NSO from the PSTs, will we all go in as E-3 to boot camp? Im hearing from some BUD/S dropouts that even if you have a contract before boot camp, you'll still be an E-1, unless you submit college transcripts. My recruiter told me I didnt need to submit my college transcripts, which have 63 credit hours on it, because I'll be and E-3 in boot camp because I have a Diver contract now... Is my recruiter full of ****?

Comment

Working...
          X