Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Do not use the following illegal characters in the title of your thread or post

The following characters will cause the thread or post to not work if they are used in the title:
./
\
:
<
>
(
)
{

a:
c:
d:
e:
f:

Thank you for your cooperation.
2 of 2 < >

OPSEC Guidance for Facebook Groups

The Naval Special Warfare Command has issued Facebook Operational Security (OPSEC) guidance for 2013. The document is in PDF format. Follow this guidance when making Facebook groups for shippers!

LINK: http://www.sealswcc.com/pdf/facebook...dance-2013.pdf
See more
See less

Questions + PST scores

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions + PST scores

Hey, I'm a 16 year old and I live in CT and go to an all guys prep school. I've wanted to be a SEAL ever since I was 11 and I started training seriously when I was 13. As of right now my PST scores are as follows:

Swim 500m: 7:49 (no fins)
    Push-ups: 73 (2 minuet time limit)
    Pull-ups:19
    Sit-ups: 88 (2 minuet time limit)
    Run 1.5 miles: 8:27

Anybody have any tips/advice to give me? I'm trying to decide wether I should go to college and try and become an Officer or if I should just enlist when I'm out of high school and 18.

Re: Questions + PST scores

Your run and swim times are really good just get your strength up for your push-ups, pull-ups, and sit-ups. If I were you id get at least an AA at least, thats what I am doing and im 18, it gives you a lot more preparation time and it builds maturity and discipline having to deal with a job, training and college.
    My UN-official PST times are:
    Swim- 7:23
    Push-ups- 107
    Sit-ups- 110
    Pull-ups- 25
    Run- 9:00

Comment

Re: Questions + PST scores

Those times are great man! And yea the strength has been a problem for me but I don't know why. I go running every morning and do 20 minuets of literally non stop core and calisthenics every morning. And ok thanks for the tips RAB.

Comment

Working...
      X