Announcement

Collapse

OPSEC Guidance for Facebook Groups

Download and follow the Naval Special Warfare Command Facebook Operational Security (OPSEC) Guidance PDF.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/pdf/facebook...dance-2013.pdf
See more
See less

November shipping

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• November shipping

PST scores (Going for SEAL, in a WCP attached to New Orleans)
    9:52 Swim
    72 Push ups
    61 Sit ups
    17 Pull ups
    9:20 Run
    Currently rated as PACT Seaman (I know it's a trash rate) needed the late ship date to train and prepare. Think I'll be able to get a contract by then?
    Last edited by Kevinhawes.1; 2 weeks ago. Reason: Left out details

Originally posted by Kevinhawes.1 View Post
    PST scores (Going for SEAL, in a WCP attached to New Orleans)
    9:52 Swim
    72 Push ups
    61 Sit ups
    17 Pull ups
    9:20 Run
    Currently rated as PACT Seaman (I know it's a trash rate) needed the late ship date to train and prepare. Think I'll be able to get a contract by then?
    As it's stated on this site, the optimum scores are:
    9:30

Work on shaving 30-60 seconds off your swim and work on your push and sit ups.

Comment

Originally posted by Roboscout 302 View Post

As it's stated on this site, the optimum scores are:

Work on shaving 30-60 seconds off your swim and work on your push and sit ups.
      They aren't taking asvab waivers for SEAL so I'm going SWCC now. My new push ups and run are 94 and 8:48. Everything else is pretty much the same.

Comment

• Roboscout 302
        Roboscout 302 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd say keep trying to get the ASVAB waiver or retake it if you can/want- if you really want to go SEAL. Speaking from experience, I had to obtain one for my contract before I had to leave DEP due to adverse life circumstances. Don't get me wrong, SWCC is a unique community of solid, competent operators but if you'd prefer to go to BUD/S, I'd say give it another go.
    Working...
    X