Announcement

Collapse

OPSEC Guidance for Facebook Groups

Download and follow the Naval Special Warfare Command Facebook Operational Security (OPSEC) Guidance PDF.

Download: http://www.sealswcc.com/pdf/facebook...dance-2013.pdf
See more
See less

Re: PST Scores and Ship Date

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: PST Scores and Ship Date

Took PST January 26th and got:
    9:10
    9:20

I signed my SWCC contract February 22nd and i somehow got a ship date of September 18th (7months)

A buddy of mine signed a SO contract that same day and he got August 15th?????

I guess SWCC seats are really limited

way to go man. now all you gotta do is train harder and stay healthy and outa trouble. Hooyah
    Jesus told them. “For I assure you: If you have faith the size of a mustard seed, you will tell this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move. Nothing will be impossible for you." Matthew 17:20

Comment

Hey, Kellyen. I just took my March 23 an signed my contact on the 29 of March and I'm leaving on Sept 18 also..my scores were,
      8:05
      9:26

I think it really just depends when you originAL ship date is not the date that you sign your contract

Comment

i took my PST March 12 2012 and got it for september 19
        9:50
        9:40
        i signed my SWCC contract two days ago...

Comment

That's good man. Are you guys ready for this or what? I'm pumped just wish my date wasn't so far away

Comment

Sup guys, I took my PST March 6th, 2012 my scores were
            10:07
            11:37 (my run time was ****, getting better at it)

Im signing my SWCC contract tomorrow 4-25 and my ship date is 9-17-2012

Cant wait

Comment

Are these the scores you contracted on?
              "When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."- Tecumseh

Comment

yea, i know theyre not that impressive =\., tbh i didnt think i'd get contracted with those scores, but ive been goin at it and im gettin a lot better

Comment

No dude im not givin you any ****..i was just wondering. Congrats man! Keep training hard. I start taking the PST in June hopefully. Hooyah!
                  "When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home."- Tecumseh

Comment

8:56
                    10:26

Working for my seal contract, that was my second pst i guess i need to run faster hopefully it will come soon

Comment

Get your Situps up to 100 and your run down to 9:00 and maybe your swim down a little and you've got yourself a SO contract

Comment

Yeah, thats what ive been told almost in that exact wording believe it or not. Thanks for the advice though

Comment

Good luck boys, Giv' em heIl
                          "Fear not the night, Fear not which walks the night, And I am that which walks the night, But only evil need Fear me, And gentle souls sleep safe in their beds, because i walk the night"- Lt Col Dave Grossman

Comment

Working...
                          X