• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clemdawg8
    started a topic SB contracts rare?

SB contracts rare?

Hello all,
    Im a SWCC wanna be. Currently i am in the SWONEC program which i have to say is an awsome program. Im trying to get a contract and was a little discoraged when i heard that there wont be any more SB contracts awarded for a long time. Could somebody with some insight help me out with whats going on, whats the current exceptable PST scores and what actions I should take. Thank You!

• StonehardMURICA
    replied
    Re: SB contracts rare?

I think if your combined run and swim are low enough you can auto qual, same with situps, pushups and pullups, and also your test scores, I honestly dont know how I auto-qualed cause my asvab was 64

Leave a comment:

• Clemdawg8
    replied

Congrats! well that is deffintly a relief. How do you auto-qual? is that when you afqt, asvab, and c-sort are high enough?

Leave a comment:

• StonehardMURICA
    replied

I think whoever is giving you your information is wrong bro. I DEP'd in about a month and a half ago and started training with my mentor and group of guys around 3 weeks ago, took my first PST and I just got picked up last week for SB. Also I auto-qual'd and my scores were t even that good lol.
    PST 9:48 62 72 15 9:44

Leave a comment:

• Clemdawg8
    replied

Sorry I wasnt clear. I have already gone and taken my first PST. 10:20, 70, 80, 11, 8:58. I looked at the competative scores under the June shippers and the standard optimums but I understand that the competative scores change on a regular basis. That was my intensions of my post. Is there a thread you could point me too that would be helpful?

Leave a comment:

• iamtaliesin
    replied

Go to a recruiting station. Tell them you want to join. Take the PST. Do some research on this website and find out the competitive scores yourself. Earn a contract.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X