Reserve MA Conversion to Reserve SWCC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reserve MA Conversion to Reserve SWCC

I recently discovered that SWCC is now an available rate in the reserves without having prior active service in the rate. I am currently a 27 year old drilling MA3 in the Navy Reserve with nearly 9 years of service wishing to crossrate to SWCC. My issue is there are no SB3 billets, but there are for SB2 (CREO 1 wide open). Do I need to wait until I make MA2 before I can apply to cross rate*or*is there another way at my current rank? I am "fully Qualified" on fleetride based on my ASVAB and my PRT is "outstanding" almost "Maximum".

Re: Reserve MA Conversion to Reserve SWCC

I believe you are mistaken about not having to be active first. Contact SBCS Lastimosa: reserve_swcc@navsoc.socom.mil.
    Navy SEAL & SWCC Scout Team

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."

John F. Kennedy
    35th President of U.S. 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

Comment

Unless I completely misunderstood what the site says it is an available rate in the reserves now without having prior service as a SWCC. here's the link to the reserve requirements. http://www.sealswcc.com/navy-swcc-re...l#.UyohGVDD_qA

Comment

Actually, there is a way. Shoot me a PM with your email address and I will send it to you.
        Navy SEAL & SWCC Scout Team

"The cost of freedom is always high, but Americans have always paid it. And one path we shall never choose, and that is the path of surrender, or submission."

John F. Kennedy
        35th President of U.S. 1961-1963 (1917 - 1963)

Comment

Working...
        X