Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Questions about SWCC and Officers/ Contracts

Hey guys,
    I was hoping someone could get me information on the officer programs and which route I should go as a college graduate. I have heard that there are no officer programs as a SWCC. Is this true? As a college graduate wanting to get a SWCC contract, what would be the smartest option? I have heard that going enlisted would be **** for someone that has a college degree already but I have many doubts about that. Also, are there 4 year contracts for SWCC or just 6?

I've read and believe that there are no commissioned officers in the SWCC teams, but there are Warrant Officer positions available. Yes, I believe a SWCC enlistment contract is 6 years. Good luck to you and train smart.

Comment

SEAL commanders (O-5) are eligible to command a SWCC unit.
      "Do not pray for easy lives. Pray to be stronger men. Do not pray for tasks equal to your powers. Pray for powers equal to your tasks. Then the doing of your work shall be no miracle. But you shall be a miracle." -Phillips Brooks

Comment

Yeah its true. Only enlisted guys can get into SWCC. I would recommend going in as enlisted, because you get to "be in the fight" much more longer than officers. Just my preference. Hope this helps

Comment

Working...
        X