Chances of joining NSW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chances of joining NSW

hi guys I'm looking for a little information on finding a way to go to buds.. My army national guard contract ends in November and I would really like to go to buds.... The recruiter I have talked to is telling me my only option is to go navy reserve... Is there anything else I can do. Please and thank you

Junior

How old are you? I would imagine your recruiter is misinforming you, as this sounds fishy. That being said, I am not sure. I would look for a second opinion.
    Last edited by jlhota; 08-27-2016, 07:19 PM.

Comment

I am 25... I want to a navy recruiter and he told me they aren't taking prior survive and gave me a card and pretty much shooed me out the door.... I called another recruiter and they told me I had to actually be in the navy to join try for a buds contract... I just spent 6 years in the army NG and I'm kinda over it. Thanks for the info I'll keep poking around and asking different recruiters

Comment

• Mtlamp1794
        Mtlamp1794 commented
        Editing a comment
        hey man, I am/was in a very similiar situation as yours. PM me and I'll let you know everything I know as far as prior service and SO contracts.
    Working...
    X